Jun 15, 2015; Chicago, IL, USA; Chicago Blackhawks centerJonathan Toews
hoists the Stanley Cup after defeating the Tampa Bay Lightning in game six of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final at United Center. Mandatory Credit: Dennis Wierzbicki-USA TODAY Sports
The 2015-16 NHL season is now upon after a bustling offseason filled with a plethora of changes so why not give you a Top 10 list of NHL Predictions. A new season brings plenty of new questions: Can the Chicago Blackhawks repeat? Will the Los Angeles Kings make the playoffs? Who will win the ultra-competitive Metropolitan and Central Divisions? Can the Edmonton Oilers make the playoffs? Can Mike Babcock transform the Toronto Maple Leafs into a contender? Can Phil Kessel, Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin each have 30-goal seasons?
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
All these questions will be answered throughout my 10 NHL predictions for the 2015-16 campaign.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem