The Chicago Blackhawks take on their 2015 Western Conference Final foe tonight when the Anaheim Ducks travel to the United Center tonight. Neither team has started out the season looking like teams that will return to the Western Conference Finals. The Chicago Blackhawks have won 3 straight and look for their fourth tonight even without all world defenseman Duncan Keith.
The Chicago Blackhawks have played some pretty good hockey with the defense clamping down without their leader on the blue line, and now they will be looking for a little more offense from the team with this being the third straight game with the same lines being played tonight.
The Anaheim Ducks as I’m sure you’ve been made aware of the past day have been totally struggling especially on the offensive end of the ice. The Ducks are full of star power, but Ryan Kesler, Ryan Getzlaf, and Corey Perry through 7 games all have one assist each, and the leading scorer on the Ducks has all of one goal on the season. So to say it’s been tough sledding scoring goals is an understatement.
Now it’s up to the Chicago Blackhawks to keep the Ducks down and not let them get back on their collective feet tonight. The Ducks offense will not go dormant for an entire season, but one more game will be just fine by me. Here are the TV Listings for tonight’s contest.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Game Time– 7:30pm
TV Listings– CSN-Chicago, NHL Network
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
We haven’t done a predictions thread for the past couple games, and I probably would have been way off especially Saturday night’s game that was supposed to be an offensive fireworks display yet ended up a 0-0 tie after 60 minutes of hockey. Thankfully Jonathan Toews scored 17 seconds into overtime, but there is no way I would have predicted any of that.
So, on to tonight after a week to watch the Hawks play without Duncan Keith so here are tonight’s predictions.
Game Score– Both offenses are struggling, but the Hawks are starting to gel with Joel Quenneville keeping the lines together for the third straight game. The Ducks scuffle more tonight and the Hawks beat the Ducks 3-1 with Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin scoring with a Marian Hossa empty net goal to seal the deal.
Three Stars of the Game-
Star #3- Artemi Panarin
Star #2- Corey Crawford
Stars #1- Patrick Kane
What are your predictions for tonight’s game?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving