Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are back on the road again tonight after a brief stop at the United Center on Tuesday night, and they will need to find their game they left on the west coast tonight in the Canadian Capital.
The Chicago Blackhawks are north of the border tonight, and they will be looking for 2 points tonight after missing out on any points Tuesday when the Minnesota Wild outplayed the Hawks and played the Blackhawks game better than the Blackhawks. The Blackhawks had their chances, but they weren’t able to capitalize like the Wild did on their two great chances.
So it’s off to Ottawa and they face a team that has been pretty average on their home ice with a 5-4-4 record. The Senators have lost 2 straight and are 5-3-2 in their last 10 games so they aren’t tearing it up, but they are sinking either so this should be a good test for the Chicago Blackhawks after a one night break from the road.
There are rumors of a line shake up so we shall see what Joel Quenneville has in mind for the Chicago Blackhawks fans tonight, and here are some morning links to kick off your gameday.
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Nick Schmaltz was name the NCHC player of the month for November (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
Dallas Stars are raking in the votes in the early days of the NHL All-Star race (Blackout Dallas)
Is this the worst dive in hockey history? Watch and Judge (Puck Daddy)