The Chicago Blackhawks and Nashville Predators hook up for their second game this week in a home and home Central Division clash. As we all know the Blackhawks defeated the Predators in Chicago Tuesday night even though the Predators out shot the Hawks 37-24, but the Chicago Blackhawks beat Pekka Rinne three times with the back breaker being Teuvo Teravainen‘s quick strike in the early moments of the third period.
The Blackhawks and Predators seem to be heading in different directions. The Predators are 3-5-2 in their last 10 and they are struggling to get pucks into the back of the net even when they out shoot their opponents. The Predators are 7-8-1 when out shooting their opposition which is a very strange stat.
Of course the Predators have Rinne which means their all world goalie could get red hot at anytime and throw the team on his back for weeks at a time, but the Hawks have seemed to have solved the Predators all world goalie which we witnessed on Tuesday night.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks are starting to hit their stride finally. They have beat the Winnipeg Jets and Nashville Predators by only giving up one goal in home ice victories, so it’s safe to say that Corey Crawford is starting to feel it which of course the haters were worried about when he had a couple of rough outings.
The other thing that has been nice to see for the Hawks is that Joel Quenneville settled on Teuvo Teravainen on the top line and the youngster has produced with goals in both game playing with Jonathan Toews and Marian Hossa which has been a need all season long.
Here are the TV Listings for tonight’s game at Bridgestone Arena
Game Time– 7pm
Radio Listings-WGN Radio
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
On to the predictions part of the program. We missed the first game of the home and home series so we are only looking forward to tonight’s game
Final Score Prediction- The Chicago Blackhawks will continue their winning ways in Nashville tonight with Patrick Kane extending his point streak on a Artemi Panarin goal. Marcus Kruger will also pick up a goal in the Hawks 4-2 win in Nashville.
Three Stars Prediction
#1 Star- Patrick Kane
#2 Star- Shea Weber
#3 Star- Brent Seabrook
So what are your predictions for tonight’s game? It should be another fun night in Tennessee for the Chicago Blackhawks.