Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well that game last night was a total bust. The Colorado Avalanche were the faster, better team last night and didn’t look like the Chicago Blackhawks had an answer, and we are talking about the team that sits in the basement of the Central Division.
Of course, the game wasn’t just a bust, but Patrick Kane‘s streak came to an end after 26 games. It’s only the third time all season that Patrick Kane hadn’t collected a point, and the Chicago Blackhawks are 0-3-0 in those 3 games that Kane hasn’t collected a point including last night’s disaster.
The Chicago Blackhawks are now back to the drawing board even though it could have just been one of those games you throw out a bad loss during an 82 game season. The problem of course has been the same thing all season which is if the 2nd line isn’t scoring the Hawks are going to struggle to put pucks into the back of the net.
You can get all excited about nights when Brandon Mashinter scores, but the third and fourth lines need to be productive unlike last night when Bryan Bickell had two great chances to score and only could put it in Seymon Varlamov’s gut!
Here are some morning links to kick off your hump day.
Look and see what’s new to eat while visiting the United Center (Blackhawks)
There was plenty of bad, but there also was some good and ugly in the Chicago Blackhawks 3-0 loss to the Colorado Avalanche last night (Puckin Hostile)
A quick look back at Patrick Kane’s streak which ended last night (Committed Indians)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Patrick Kane is ready to focus on hockey now that the streak is over (CSN)
As we get closer to the halfway point in the season, what players are the dark horse candidates for NHL awards this summer (Bleacher Report)
If you travel down to Smashville, here’s what is on their Christmas list this holiday season (Predlines)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Chicago Blackhawks fan
NBC broadcasters are already excited about this years Winter Classic (NHL)
LET’S GO HAWKS!!!