2. Patrick Kane Will Win His Second Conn Smythe Award
Honestly, this is the easiest prediction to back up. Kane has always proven that his play elevates during the playoffs. If he plays better than he has this season so far, then their will be some defenses shivering in there sleep.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Chicago Blackhawks Winning- Temper Those Expectations
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Chicago Blackhawks: A Lukas Reichel Promotion is the Long Term Goal
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
1. We Get Another Parade on Madison Ave.
We’ll have an underappreciated Crawford at the top of his game. We’ll have Duncan Keith playing 30 minutes per game. We’ll have Jonathan Toews prove once again that he is one of the greatest captains in all of sports.
Ladies and gentlemen, this team is still finding it’s stride. It may seem like a long shot at this point. It may seem absolutely bonkers. But do not underestimate leadership. Do not underestimate experience. Do not underestimate how 17 seconds can affect to your fate. Anything could happen.
One goal. And Happy New Year.