Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well, if you watched all 60 minutes of that game last night….I’m mighty proud of you! That was a terrible effort from the opening faceoff until the final horn sounded.
The Chicago Blackhawks have played liked dogs for four straight games and last night Corey Crawford couldn’t bail out the Chicago Blackhawks effort like he did Sunday night. Even Chicago Blackhawks play by play announcer Pat Foley was saying that the Blackhawks were tired and winded and in dire need of the All-Star Break.
The Chicago Blackhawks are notorious for playing stinker games before big breaks in the schedule and well they didn’t disappoint last night. Like before the Olympic break they were shut out last night which goes back to the fact that the Chicago Blackhawks are in serious trouble when the Patrick Kane, Artem Anisimov, and Artemi Panarin don’t score. The Blackhawks have no consistent scoring outside of the Kane line which is getting more and more annoying on a nightly basis.
The good news is of course, the Chicago Blackhawks are on a week long all-star break except for the Kane and Jonathan Toews so as of right now there is no reason to panic about the Blackhawks play because they always come back stronger after a break.
It’s a day to access the Hurricane Aftermath and here are some morning links to assist in that assessment.
The Carolina Hurricanes scored three times in the first period and twice in the second period and that was it for the road game Tuesday night (Blackhawks)
Mark McNeill was excited and ready for his first game in the NHL after being stuck in Rockford seemingly forever (CSN)
The Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman received a 3 year extension on Tuesday (Committed Indians)
Watch as Stan Bowman is honored and thankful for his 3 year extension from the Chicago Blackhawks (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Dallas Stars fans should be pretty excited now that January is finally over (Blackout Dallas)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem