Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are in the middle of a three day break before they kick off their last long road trip of the regular season when they travel to Calgary to face the Flames in hopes of finding their games once again.
Sometimes these trips are the perfect prescription for what is ailing a slumping hockey team. The team will be able to some team bonding with their new teammates while trying to find their game or jump really. The Hawks when they come out to play can beat anyone, just witness the effort they put in during the win against the Washington Capitals a few weeks ago.
The problem has been the effort hasn’t been there for a week or two now and the results haven’t been pretty with the Blackhawks getting smoked by the Dallas Stars and LA Kings with quite a few other losses thrown in to boot.
The Hawks will be looking for a reboot on the road and it would fit into their normal March swoon followed by a strong ending heading to the playoffs so hopefully all Hawks fans are just sweating out another typical March instead of being worried that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Here are some morning links to kick off your Friday morning.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks announced that playoff tickets for the first two rounds of the playoffs will be for sale come this Monday (Blackhawks)
See what Jonathan Toews had to say after getting booed for the first time in a long time at the United Center the other night (Madhouse Enforcer)
Here is an angry look at some Chicago Blackhawks number with a bunch of graphs included (The Committed Indian)
The question of the day, Can a healthy Marcus Kruger help fix the Chicago Blackhawks and dig them out of their slump (Committed Indians)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
How much is Corey Crawford’s injury to blame for the recent Chicago Blackhawks losing sessions (CSN)
The Chicago Blackhawks are in need of a dramatic metamorphosis or this season is going to be a bust (Tribune)
Auston Matthews named to the 2016 US National Team (Team USA)
Hall of Famer Guy Lafleur says that the Montreal Canadiens have 4 4th lines which is why they loss a lot (Pro Hockey Talk)
NHL suspends Columbus Blue Jackets Jared Boll for four games for a late hit (Puck Daddy