Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The month of March mercifully came to an end last night, and with the change of months hopefully the Blackhawks play will change with it. March was a tough one to watch and pretty much a complete downer, but as Blackhawks fans all know it’s not what you do in March that wins the Stanley Cup it’s what you do in April, May, and June.
The problem for the Chicago Blackhawks is all of the uncertainty in the air with so few games left in the schedule. The health of their #1 goalie Corey Crawford has been a question mark for a couple of weeks now, and it almost seems like he won’t be available until the playoffs begin. Of course as we all know, the Duncan Keith saga was settled on Thursday so nobody knows how long a suspension he will be facing from the NHL Department of Justice.
The biggest question mark for me though is were did the #2 lines offense go for the last month. Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin have been invisible for most of March which coincides with the Blackhawks poor play. We were looking for balance all year long, but the trading deadline appears to have stifled the Hawks best scoring line. One thing that clicks every day is your morning links, and here they are to kick off your Friday morning.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks did sign one of their draft picks Robin Norell to a 3 year deal on Thursday (Committed Indians)
Here are some reasons for optimism after a month of total despair from Chicago Blackhawks fans (The Committed Indian)
The accuser in the Garret Ross case is devastated that the Chicago Blackhawks quickly reinstated him (Tribune)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
With a wild card playoff spot on the line, Colorado Avalanche fans want to know..Where is the fight (Mile High Sticking)
The best active player in the NHL numbers 1-97 (Sporting News)