Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks Fans!
The Conference Finals have begun, and in the first period of action the Tampa Bay Lightning lost their starting goalie which is incredibly bad luck, and with that the Finals have begun without the Chicago Blackhawks taking part since 2012.
I’ve watched about 5 minutes of playoff hockey since that final horn sounded in St. Louis a couple weeks back, and although I will flip it on for a moment to see Ben Bishop on the ice on a stretcher, my investment into the playoffs is no where near what it would be if I had a rooting interest in any of the games.
I wanted to watch the Game 7’s, but when it was really time to watch a Game #7 in the third period, both games were total blowouts unlike the Chicago Blackhawks Game #7 which wasn’t decided until a Brent Seabrook shot hit both posts and didn’t go in.
So I’m not sure how bad a fan of the NHL that I am since I can’t watch any games, but I know it’s not just hockey because when the Cubs were swept I didn’t watch any of last years World Series either.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are Some Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links to Kick Off Your Weekend!
Here are some random thoughts of the Final 4 in the Stanley Cup Finals and some thoughts about the Chicago Blackhawks summer (The Committed Indian)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
It was a sad night in Smashville when their teams magical run came to an end with a Game #7 loss (Predlines)
Just like in the Chicago Blackhawks series, We have found out that these are not the St. Louis Blues that we are used to seeing (Bleedin Blue)
Stanley Cup Playoffs Jersey Fouls Edition (Puck Daddy)