Tuukka Rask disagrees
More from Editorials
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- Blackhawks: Changes to the coaching staff are a step in the right direction
- Chicago Blackhawks: Reasons for optimism and cause for concern
- Blackhawks: Kick off four game road trip against Kraken
- Recapping the Jeremy Colliton era with the Chicago Blackhawks
OK, this isn’t an NHL moment. But I had to include it because it involves notorious now-NHL hothead goalie Rask, and it’s just so angry.
Rask was playing in the AHL in 2009 when he was involved in a shootout. The opposing team converted two suspect goals against him, with the latter (and game-winner) hitting the crossbar, in Rask’s mind. Rask argued his case with an official while slamming his stick on the net, but it was no use.
Rask’s response to this was … poor. Thankfully, no one was in the way when he flung his goalie’s stuck violently across the ice. He followed that up by stumbling down the ramp and tossing a milk crate onto the ice.
Thankfully, Rask was never angry again after this mo …
Oh. I think Tuukka might have a problem, guys.