Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans, It’s Day #3 of the Jimmy Vesey Watch.
The Chicago Blackhawks summer is rolling right along, and we are now 54 days away from the start of the 2016-2017 season and the October 12th home date at the United Center when the St. Louis Blues pay their first visit of the season.
The Chicago Blackhawks are still in the mix for Jimmy Vesey, but it sure sounds like he’s leaning towards an east coast team which would cancel out the Chicago Blackhawks. The secret weapon for the Chicago Blackhawks has to be the fact that he could jump right from college to the pros on a line with Jonathan Toews and Marian Hossa two future Hall of Famers.
The best part of yesterday though was the announcement that the regular season tickets are going on sale this Monday, which means this longest of all summer (at least as a blogger for Blackhawk Up) is starting to draw to a close.
At least we got to see Kris Bryant do something only one other player in Major League history do yesterday with his second 5-5 day with multiple home runs included. The Cubs playing great baseball this summer has passed the time by a little quicker, but I can’t wait to see the Chicago Blackhawks back on the ice even at training camp next month.
Summer is rolling right along and now we are enjoying another Friday on the calendar in the month of August so October is right around the corner..right??
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to start your Friday morning!
A look back at the best comeback in Chicago Blackhawks history against the Calgary Flames (Blackhawks)
The Chicago Blackhawks regular season tickets go on sale this Monday, who’s ready (Madhouse Enforcer)
The World Cup of Hockey sweaters will have sponsors added to it for cold hard cash (Committed Indians)
The Chicago Blackhawks make a branding statement at Navy Pier this year (Chicago Business Journal)
The Colorado Avalanche are starting to narrowing their search for their next head coach (Denver Post)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving