Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Since the 2007-2008 season when anyone referred to the Chicago Blackhawks and a dynamic duo the two players involved had to be Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane. The two young stars of the Chicago Blackhawks helped turn the franchise from zero’s to heroes and in the process they became Stanley Cup Champions three times over.
No one is ever going to replace Jonathan Toews, he’s the heart and soul of the Chicago Blackhawks franchise and the ultimate leader in the NHL. Yet, this season if you are talking about scoring goals and producing points when the Hawks need it most, the new Dynamic Duo on the block is Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin. The Joel Quenneville line blender has been on full puree mode for most of the season, but he hasn’t messed with the 2nd line at all this season and for good reason since they only seem to produce points on a nightly basis.
Well the dynamic duo struck twice last night in Pittsburgh, first was a beauty of a set up from Kane for a Breadman’s goal to open up the scoring in the contest, and then in overtime after a few weaves Panarin took the puck and roofed it for the winner. It was a big win in overtimes after blowing a third period lead, and something else that’s big is the morning links that are on there way to kick off your hump day!
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Nick Schmaltz picks up two assists in Team USA blow out victory to pick up the bronze medal at the World Juniors Tourney (Second City)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
How ignoring Hockey Analytics has led to some of the worst NHL contracts ever handed out (Bleacher Report)
What is on the Dallas Stars To Do List now that the calendar has flipped to 2016 (Blackout Dallas)
Trying to make sense of the Montreal Canadiens and Edmonton Oilers trade rumors (A Winning Habit)