Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks have now tied their longest winning streak in franchise history, and tonight they will be facing a Central Divisional Foe in the Nashville Predators on the road at Bridgestone Arena while trying to extend their winning streak to a nice even dozen.
The Chicago Blackhawks haven’t lost since the calendar turned to 2016, and one of the teams they beat along the way was the Nashville Predators in the middle of the month at the United Center. In that game the Chicago Blackhawks ran out to a quick 3-0 lead and then had to hold on in the final seconds for the 3-2 victory.
The thing that really stands during the streak is the meteoric rise up the Central Division Standings since late December. The Hawks were a borderline wild card team when the streak began, and now they are 3 points ahead of the Dallas Stars sitting in first place of the Central.
The Hawks will be up against their old nemesis Pekka Rinne tonight, but lately the Hawks have had the upper hand against the all world goalie. It will be another shot at Rinne tonight, and here are some morning links to kick off your Tuesday.
A quick look at the week that was for the Rockford IceHogs including their pink sweater night (The Committed Indian)
Finally we have been waiting for this… the Chicago Blackhawks top line is red hot (Committed Indians)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Minnesota Wild are drowning in losses due to slumping defensive responsibilities (Hockey Wilderness)
How the Dallas Stars could benefit in the long run from this early January skid (Blackout Dallas)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
The Chicago Blackhawks are 6 wins away from the NHL record of 17 straight games (NHL)
Remembering the last and only time no Canadian team made the NHL Stanley Cup playoffs (Pro Hockey Talk)
A very interesting and strange brawl at a junior hockey game (Puck Daddy)