Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks didn’t play their best game of the year last night, but it was still good enough for a win and 2 points against the St. Louis Blues. The Chicago Blackhawks are now 5 points clear of 2nd place in the Central Division and have one game left before their All-Star Break which if you have watched the last three games is highly needed.
The best part of last night is that even when they aren’t playing their best, the Chicago Blackhawks still shut out the St. Louis Blues which never gets old. You can do most of the credit for the win and shut out to Corey Crawford who now leads the NHL with 7 shut outs. Crawford has been great for most of the season and he’s been extremely steady most nights with him setting his career high with those 7 shut outs. He’s stopping the pucks he has too, and he’s making the incredible saves to preserve shut outs and victories.
It’s another victory Monday and it’s a win against the Blues which makes it feel even a little bit better this morning, and here’s some morning links to kick off your work week.
Let’s take a quick look at the good, bad, and ugly from the Chicago Blackhawks 2-0 shut out win over the St. Louis Blues (Puckin Hostile)
The Chicago Blackhawks finished their home slate of games in January with only victories and not a single loss (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
For the Chicago Blackhawks it’s all about staying fresh in the middle of the season (Daily Herald)
Grades for every team around the NHL at the midway point of the 2015-2016 season (Bleacher Report)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
The St. Louis Blues were on their vacation early when they couldn’t muster a goal in Chicago (St Louis Gametime)
With the Dallas Stars struggling is it time for a trade to shake things up (Blackout Dallas)
Conner McDavid is eying a February 2nd return (Puck Daddy)