Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! Well if you missed all of the NHL All-Star weekend you missed the John Scott weekend extravaganza. For someone who knew he got voted in because of things like Reddit and Puck Daddy, John Scott really enjoyed himself during All-Star Weekend.
It all began with the All-Star Skills competition introduction whenPatrick Kane
got the biggest boos and Scott received the biggest applause.
Of course it didn’t just end there, Scott ended up scoring two goals during the 3 on 3 competition and the NHL after really making Scott try to look foolish before settling on Scott making the team made everything right by naming Scott the All-Star Game MVP.
Now that this weekend is finally over, we are now heading back to real hockey world and mainly the Chicago Blackhawks who will be back on the ice on Tuesday night when they Colorado Avalanche in Denver. The Hawks will be looking to maintain their first place lead while the Avs will be looking to solidify a playoff spot. Looking back we see a Great Scott for one shining moment, but looking forward we see the Stanley Cup playoffs down the line. Here are some morning links to kick off your work week.
Here is the video of the Scott/Kane fight at the All-Star game (CSN)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Every NHL Decade’s Greatest Team for a 3 on 3 tournament (Bleacher Report)
Why John Scott made us fall in love with the All-Star Game after being tired of it years ago (On the Forecheck)
Which players on the Colorado Avalanche are tradeable with the trade deadline closing in (Mile High Sticking)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
Five thoughts about the Minnesota Wild at the All-Star Break (Gone Puck Wild)