Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are still off today and tomorrow and if you like most everyone reading this watched the Stadium Series on Sunday, you know the roster can use some rest and relaxation before their game on Thursday night against their Central Divisional Rival Nashville Predators.
Besides looking ahead to Thursday’s game, we can look forward to Monday’s NHL Trade deadline and the rumor mill are starting to swirl with the countdown clock ticking down to Monday’s deadline. We have heard about the possibility of Bryan Bickell going to the Toronto Maple Leafs, and things really got juicy when the news broke that Chicago Blackhawks General Manager Stan Bowman had a seat to watch the Winnipeg Jets game which made everyone assume that Andrew Ladd could be heading back to the Hawks.
The one thing which I’m sure we have beat like a drum the past couple days is the fact that if you watched the Stadium Series is the fact that the Hawks need some help defensively. The Hawks have 3 defenseman they can count on and they will definitely need another one to make their usual deep run in the Stanley Cup playoffs. While we wait for Bowman to make a move, here are some morning links to kick off your Wednesday.
The Chicago Blackhawks have 20 games left on the schedule and they were back at work Tuesday with their first practice since their Stadium Series Loss (Blackhawks)
Is it really a shock that a total blow game became the lowest TV rated Outdoor NHL Game since they started playing outdoors? (Madhouse Enforcer)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
What over 35 year olds now playing in the NHL are certain Hall of Famers when their career ends (Bleacher Report)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
The Washington Capitals added some defensive depth for the stretch run (Puck Daddy)