Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks get one more shot at the Dallas Stars tonight. The series which many thought would be an exciting one between two teams that like to play fast and score goals has not materialized this season.
The first four games have been blowouts with the Stars winning three out of the four contests. The closest any of the games has been was 4-2 and that game was never in doubt after the first period.
This is the last time the Hawks see the Stars until a possible post-season date, and this is the time that the Chicago Blackhawks usually see the finish line/snap out of their March funk and win a bunch of games to end the season on a high note. Remember this time last year with around 10 games left, the Chicago Blackhawks were sitting as a wild card team, but they finished strong and nearly captured the 2nd spot in the Central Division.
This game tonight at the United Center will be a big one with the Nashville Predators making a late season move including their 5-2 win over the LA Kings last night to move with only 4 points of the third place Blackhawks. The Hawks could make a big move which includes the ROW tiebreaker with a regulation victory tonight. They really haven’t played an inspired 60 minutes since the Washington Capitals game so I’m expecting something good tonight. Here are some morning links to kick off you Tuesday morning.
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Garret Ross was pulled from the Rockford lineup for a revenge porn charge (Second City)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks are looking for some power in their power play (Daily Herald)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
Which NHL Players will have the biggest impact when the Stanley Cup playoffs kick off in a couple of weeks (Bleacher report)
Watch the Winnipeg Jets comical defense leads to an easy Ducks goal (CBS)
Why Dallas Stars fans need a reality check this season (Blackout Dallas)