Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks faceoff against the St. Louis Blues for the final time in the regular season tonight, but all signs are pointing towards these two teams facing off against each other when the playoffs begin next week.
The biggest worry for most of the season has been the Chicago Blackhawks blue line, but now attrition before the playoffs has to be a major concern with every game the Hawks seemingly losing a player to injury. Marian Hossa, Andrew Shaw, and Artem Anisimov have all left games in each of the last three games, but all hopes are that the Blackhawks will have a full and healthy roster when the playoffs begin.
Due to healthy injuries the Chicago Blackhawk called up Bryan Bickell so you know things are getting pretty bad off that the player sent to exile in Rockford has returned two games before the regular season ends.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The one thing that has worked even with all the injuries and the suspension of Duncan Keith has been the return of the offense. The Chicago Blackhawks offense has rolled off 5, 6, and 6 goals in the past 3 games so it’s been fun watching the Hawks play this past week, and it’s been especially fun watching Patrick Kane and Artemi Panarin work their magic after taking the month of March off. Here’s to another win tonight, and here are some morning links to kick off your gameday.
It’s that time of week to pick your favorite play during this past week’s Chicago Blackhawks action (Blackhawks)
In the week leading up to the team’s first playoff game, Divvy will release 10 special Blackhawks-themed bikes to celebrate their eighth playoff qualifying season (Madhouse Enforcer)
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Tyler Motte signed a three year entry level deal with the Blackhawks on Wednesday (CSN)
The Chicago Blackhawks injuries may derail their repeat aspirations when the Stanley Cup Playoffs kick off next week (Yardbarker)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
The Nashville Predators did the dirty work for the Minnesota Wild by beating the Colorado Avalanche, Wild clinch a playoff spot (Pro Hockey Talk)
If Canada is looking for a team to adopt, they can always choose the Nashville Predators (Predlines)
The Florida Panthers owner says they want the Islanders not the Rangers in the first round (Puck Daddy)