Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks 2016 Stanley Cup playoff campaign still has one more day to wait before it kicks off in St. Louis. I feel like as Blackhawks fans we now just tolerate the regular season and really can’t wait until it’s the middle of April and the start of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The Chicago Blackhawks will be looking to do something that hasn’t been done in the NHL for almost 20 years now, and that is repeating as Stanley Cup Champion. The Hawks were one overtime bad bounce goal off Nick Leddy away from closing in on that task two years ago, and now the task seems tougher this year with the inconsistency the Chicago Blackhawks have shown most of the season.
One thing is for certain both teams will have question marks health wise when the playoffs kick off, and even if they do have a full roster some of those players will have some rust having sat out some games due to injury.
There is only day left before the fun begins in St. Louis and here are some morning links to kick off your Tuesday morning.
Watch and hear what went on at Chicago Blackhawks practice on Monday with the return of some injured Hawks (Blackhawks)
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks health is returning at the best possible time right now (CSN)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
It ended up being just another lost season for the Colorado Avalanche after missing the playoffs for the second straight season (Mile High Sticking)