Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks fans!
The Chicago Blackhawks never say die, and that’s something you have to really love about being a fan of the Chicago Blackhawks in this era. The Chicago Blackhawks fought back from a 3-1 deficit to force a Game #7 and that’s what you have to love about the team.
Sure, there will be plenty of questions to ask during the offseason especially when you look back at the defense which was a sore spot all season long even though Coach Joel Quenneville continued to believe it was an ok unit. The loss of Johnny Oduya could possibly be the biggest loss the team had this year or the fact that they couldn’t figure out how to use Trevor Daley before they traded for players they had no use for in Rob Scuderi and Christian Ehrhoff.
Of course the one other player you can look at is Jonathan Toews. He never did break through and he had a pretty rough regular season on scoresheet in a season that his partner in crime Patrick Kane never stopped hitting the scoresheet. Don’t get me wrong, I believe that Toews is the best Captain in the NHL, but not getting his offense going at all in the series really hurt the most, even when he was teamed up with Kane.
The season is over so this will be one tough spring to enjoy if you’re a Chicago Blackhawks fan.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to kick off your Offseason
The Chicago Blackhawks lost by one goal in Game #7 and it’s a tough pill to swallow (Blackhawks)
What were the good, bad, and ugly from the last Chicago Blackhawks game of the season (Puckin Hostile)
Vince Hinostroza’s dog had the best playoff beard (Second City)
The Chicago Blackhawks were this close to tying up the contest late in the third period (CSN)
The question will be asked for a couple of weeks at least now… What went wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks to lose to St. Louis (TSN)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Chicago Blackhawks fan
The Nashville Predators finally won a game on home ice to force a Game #7 Wednesday night in Anaheim (On the Forecheck)
The Dallas Stars will make for an interesting opponent for the St. Louis Blues in the next round (Blackout Dallas)