Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks Fans!
The Chicago Blackhawks as we all know and have grieved for the past week are home for the rest of the playoffs, so since our favorite team had an early exit this year from the Stanley Cup playoffs we have the World Championships to look forward to every morning and early afternoon.
Usually the Chicago Blackhawks are making a deep run to the Finals so we don’t even think about the World Championships very much, but this year will be different.
Of course once you get into team competition with countries involved we become very patriotic, and Team USA will have two Chicago Blackhawks prospects on the team in Tyler Motte and Vincent Hinostroza. But the player I think all Chicago Blackhawks fans will be glued to the TV or computer monitor watching will be Artemi Panarin.
The Breadman will be playing on home soil so it will be fun to see what kind of show he puts on for the Russian crowds. Panarin should win the Calder Trophy for NHL Best Rookie, and it should be fun watching him on the ice this coming week or two at the World Championships.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links To Kick Off Your Friday Morning!
The Chicago Blackhawks Fan Choice Awards moves on the what was the Save of the year (Blackhawks)
What are the top 10 teams facing salary cap issue long term in the NHL right now (Bleacher Report)
Mistakes and costly ones at that is the reason the St. Louis Blues lost Game #4 last night (Bleedin Blue)
One thing all hockey fans can agree on is that the NHL needs to start showing consistency in the way they hand out their discipline (Stars and sticks)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
A question in Colorado, is the organization having a mass exodus or cleaning house of the prospect pool (Mile High Sticking)