Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans!
The Chicago Blackhawks only have two more days left in this years edition of prospect camp. The prospects have been on the ice, but the only disappointing thing about this years camp is that the big time prospects are in Group C and that is the group that is mostly just practicing and not scrimmaging.
While all the Chicago Blackhawks prospects are striving to just make the team and make a name for themselves on the Blackhawks roster this coming October and season, the core of the Chicago Blackhawks have been selling their high dollar properties around Chicago.
The big news yesterday was the fact that Patrick Kane was selling his Trump Tower condo for $2 million plus. That’s a lot of cash which most of us will never know what it’s like to put down on any kind of property.
Who knows who will be making the lineup next year but you know that they hope to reach the heights of Kane and his real estate worth one day.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to kick off your Thursday morning.
Here is a photo gallery of Day #4 from the Chicago Blackhawks prospect camp on Wednesday (Blackhawks)
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Roy Radke will sign with the franchise if he’s offered a contract this summer per report (Second City)
Patrick Kane listed his condo for sale in Trump Tower for over 2 million dollars (Madhouse Enforcer)
John Hayden has seemed to have been around for a long time at these Chicago Blackhawks prospect camps but he’s heading back to Yale for his senior season (CSN)
There are plenty of opportunities for the Chicago Blackhawks prospects, the question is who will seize their shot (Committed Indians)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
Chicago Blackhawks prospect Gustav Forsling is hoping to add to the Chicago Blackhawks swedish defensive success (Sun-Times)
The top five St. Louis Blues Captains in their franchises team history (Bleedin Blue)
There are a lot of factors hurting the team name of the Las Vegas franchise (Puck Daddy)