Good Morning Chicago Blackhawks fans!
It’s that time of year when you pack up some things fill up the car and go on a family vacation. That’s what i’ve been doing the past few days visiting my brother and parents in northwest Arkansas.
Tonight we are heading up the road to Kansas City to knock off another stadium off my baseball list when we see the Royals Stadium for the first time. I think my favorite outside of Wrigley Field so far has been Camden Yards, but I still haven’t made it to Fenway yet.
One thing about the NHL and indoor stadiums, the modern stadiums all seem the same when you visit them. There’s nothing crazy different about them except for maybe the cannon in Columbus. Having been to Tampa and Nashville in the past few years I couldn’t tell the difference walking in which stadium I was in except for the teams coming out of the tunnel to take the ice.
The one thing you can guarantee seeing when the Chicago Blackhawks are in town is that there will be a see of red in the stands watching them take the ice and usually win.
It’s summertime and we are 78 days away from the start of another season, and man this summer has dragged and dragged and dragged.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks Morning links to start your Tuesday morning!
Ryan Hartman is eager to get a shot at making the lineup out of training camp and making his mark on the franchise (Verdi)
The Jimmy Vesey thing won’t go away, and the Chicago Blackhawks are on his short list of teams he will be meeting with next month (Second City)
Former Chicago Blackhawks Kris Versteeg is reportedly going to sign to play in a Swiss League next season (CSN)
Emanuel returns Rocky Wirtz campaign cash after Chicago Blackhawks practice deal (Tribune)
What is Jordin Tootoo’s role on the Chicago Blackhawks team this upcoming season (ISportsWeb)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
The NHL’s ratings have suffered the past few seasons, and to fix that they really didn’t change anything in their National TV Schedule (Awful Announcing)
Ben Bishop will be making his first return to the ice since his playoff injury took him out of the playoffs (Score)
The Chicago Blackhawks have the biggest scouting staff while the Predators have one of the smallest in the NHL (Predlines)
The NHL and Twitter Deal (Puck Daddy)