fThe Chicago Blackhawks faceoff against the New York Islanders tonight at the United Center with an injured, sick team, but they will still be looking for their 6th straight victory.
The Chicago Blackhawks are red hot with the Hawks having two 5 game winning streaks sandwiching around one loss post the bye week to the Edmonton Oilers.
The Hawks scoring is the most notable thing about their current red hot streak with the Hawks scoring 4 or more goals in there last 10 out of 11 games.
The Hawks are now a sick and injured team, so it’s a question on what we will see tonight with some of the lines messed up from their normal lines.
Here is what we think the lines will look like tonight
So will the Hawks offense be able to score with these lines all messed up? As hot as Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane are it doesn’t matter who else is on the ice because pucks will be going in against the Islanders.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
The real question will be the defense be ok without Niklas Hjalmarsson and Johnny Oduya for another week, and Corey Crawford playing his first game since missing time with his illness. The one thing that has been hidden with the Blackhawks offense thriving has been the fact the Crawford’s play hasn’t been totally stellar. The thing is I can live without Crawford not being at the top of his game until the middle of April.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are the listings for tonight’s game
TV Listings– WGN TV
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Radio Live Streaming-WGN Radio App
Well as we move to the predictions, I did have Patrick Kane with 3 points on Wednesday night, but I didn’t predict the Hat trick.. so close yet so far
Final Score Prediction
The Chicago Blackhawks struggle with their lines all messed yet find a way to get a point in a shootout loss to John Tavares 4-3.
Three Stars Prediction
#3 Star- Anders Lee– 1 goal
#2 Star- Artemi Panarin-2 goals
#1 Star- Duncan Keith-3 assists