The Chicago Blackhawks take their 6 game winning streak to Bridgestone Arena for a Keep out the Red Saturday night game in Nashville.
The Chicago Blackhawks travel to Nashville tonight to see if they can turn that winning streak into a 7 game one. The Hawks didn’t dominate anything last night, and they will most likely have the same injury and sick team heading to Bridgestone Arena tonight.
The only goal the Hawks gave up last night was on a 2 on 1 while on the powerplay which was a little deflating to watch, but in the end Corey Crawford looked pretty solid in his return to the net following his illness.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
This of course would be the 1st round matchup in the playoffs if the playoffs began today, and we haven’t really seen the Predators since they started playing good hockey and Filip Forsberg started scoring goals in bunches.
The Predators are 6-3-1 in their last 10 games, and are looking to put more separation between them and the St. Louis Blues, while the Hawks are still trying to catch the Minnesota Wild for the top spot in the Central Division.
Here are the listings for tonight’s contest
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Game Time– 6:30pm
TV Listings– CSN Chicago
Radio Listings– WGN
Live Streaming– CSN Live
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
Well I sure didn’t pick a 2-1 shootout game in my predictions last night, so it’s back to the drawing board for tonight’s game against the Predators although I did say it would go to a shootout.
Final Score Prediction
I see the Hawks struggling in this one and digging too big of a hole to climb out of and with 4 days off in front of them losing tonight 4-2.
Three Stars Predictions
#3 Star- Patrick Kane 1 goal 1 assist
#2 Star- Filip Forsberg– 2 goals
#1 Star- P.K. Subban-1 goal 2 assists
What are your predictions for tonight’s game?