Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! We are still one day away from the Chicago Blackhawks next game against the Anaheim Ducks so it’s another filler day!
The funny thing about the Chicago Blackhawks in the past 10 years has been how offended die hard Blackhawks fans have been about bandwagon fans jumping on and cheering the Blackhawks.
First off it’s funny to me because before Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews joined the organization, the Chicago Blackhawks had their worst 10 year span in the franchise’s history. Yes, if you liked going to Blackhawks games you could get cheap tickets to the United Center any game day.
Of course their were a few people that cheered for those terrible teams that hate the new fanbase, but hey the Chicago Blackhawks are a fun team to watch and Championships brands loyalty.
So now CBS put out a study that the Chicago Blackhawks have the most loyal fans in the NHL. Does that come from being a winning franchise for the past decade or is it because they really have the best fans?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
If you want to believe the hype, I would have thought it was the Detroit Red Wings having the most loyal fans, but does their mediocrity after a decade of greatness wear away from loyalty? I think it’s a combo, and something that Stan Bowman needs to work on and why I’m glad he didn’t trade Alex DeBrincat at the trade deadline.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to start your Wednesday!
According to reports KHL star Maxim Shalunov will not be coming to Chicago this year (Second City)
Are there any college free agents on the Chicago Blackhawks radar (Committed Indians)
Rolling Meadows student donations nets visit from the Chicago Blackhawks (Daily Herald)
The Dallas Stars are going to have a hard choice for goalie to give up for expansion (Blackout Dallas)
Still no talk about the bye week at the GM meetings.. yet (Puck Daddy)