Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks went into Joe Louis Arena for the last time last night, and they left with a loss which was well unexpected.
The Chicago Blackhawks last appearance in Joe Louis Arena went as well as a lot of them did during the years..Not to good.
The Detroit Red Wings are in last place in the Eastern Conference standings, but they still found enough game last night to defeat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-2.
The game started out like it was supposed to with Patrick Kane feeding Artemi Panarin with a perfect set up for his patented one timer to put the Hawks up 1-0, but it was pretty much all Red Wings and Tomas Tatar the rest of the way.
I will say I’m ready for the Tomas Jurco experiment to be over, and bring back Vinnie Hinostroza back from Rockford. Jurco doesn’t seem to be doing much as his clean scoresheet game in and game out proves.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
I understand the reasons why the Hawks are playing Michal Roszival and sitting Johnny Oduya and Niklas Hjalmarsson, but it is a huge difference when Trevor van Riemsdyk who did score is on your 2nd defensive pairing and not your third.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Early game tomorrow, and here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to kick off your weekend.
Past and Present Chicago Blackhawks remember their games at the Joe (CSN)
Ranking the top Stanley Cup contenders after the NHL trade deadline (Bleacher Report)
The St. Louis Blues goalie resurgence is really not that big of a surprise (Bleedin Blue)
Is the current Minnesota Wild stumble the beginning of a larger fall (Gone Puck Wild)
The Columbus Blue Jackets keep on winning games (Pro Hockey Talk)
The Penguins vs Oilers game shows there is big time hockey back in Edmonton (Edmonton Journal)