The Chicago Blackhawks travel to the Canadian Capital of Ottawa to face the Senators, and the Hawks will be looking to extend their winning streak at 3 games and hold on to first place in the Central Division.
The Chicago Blackhawks are back to their winning ways, but they will have a different look with Artem Anisimov out of the lineup for 3 to 4 weeks.
The fun thing for me is to watch prospects in the lineup, and tonight will be our first time to see John Hayden on the ice. Hayden is a big physical player which the Hawks just don’t have so I’m sure Joel Quenneville is just as excited as fans are to see Hayden on the ice.
The Chicago Blackhawks have a lot to play for with first place in the Central Division up for grabs, and Patrick Kane could become the first back to back Art Ross Trophy winner in nearly two decades, so the final 13 games should be a real fun run to the finish line.
Tonight’s matchup will be a battle between two of the best defenseman in the league. Both Duncan Keith and Erik Karlsson are Norris Trophy Candidates every year, so this is always a fun matchup when these two teams meet up twice a year.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
The Senators are one point out of first place in the Atlantic Division so this game has a lot at stake so look for almost a playoff atmosphere.
Here are the listings for tonight’s game from Ottawa.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
TV Listings-CSN Chicago
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Live Streaming– CSN Live Stream
Radio Live Streaming- WGN Radio App
The predictions part is really getting close but not quite dialed in yet, so it’s back to the drawing board tonight.
Final Score Prediction
The Chicago Blackhawks will be in disarray without Artem Anisimov in the lineup so look for the offense to struggle, but the Hawks will get it to overtime and pick up a road point in a 4-3 OT loss.
Three Stars Prediction
#3 Star- Patrick Kane– 1 Goal 1 Assist
#2 Star- Derick Brassard– 1 Goal 1 Assist
#1 Star- Erik Karlsson– 3 Assists
What are your predictions for tonight’s game?