Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks put out just enough effort last night to pick up 2 points at the end of the night, and oh by the way they have an 8 point lead in the Central Division.
The Minnesota Wild are in a tail spin and the Chicago Blackhawks are picking up points even when they aren’t putting up their best efforts which makes for a huge 8 point lead in the Central Division with 8 games left to play. Yes, the Wild have a game in hand, but at this moment it doesn’t seem like a big deal anymore.
The biggest difference between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild right now has to be the play of their goalies. Devan Dubnyk has gone into a bit of a funk while outside of the Vancouver Canucks game, Corey Crawford and Scott Darling have been rocks in between the pipes.
Of course the Chicago Blackhawks are getting just enough scoring at just the right time to get things done which has given Joel Quenneville the ability to do some experimenting like the Ryan Hartman centering Patrick Kane, Artemi Panarin experiment. Hopefully, Q is seeing what he likes as he plays mad scientist for the playoff run that starts in less than a month.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
- Blackhawks: List Of Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving
The finish line is close, and here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to start your Friday morning.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
NHL is going to make a special announcement in China next week (Pro Hockey talk)
The Wild lost again this time in a lackluster effort against the Philadelphia Flyers (Hockey Wilderness)
Looking back at Joe Louis Arena which has tons of stories to tell (SI)