The Chicago Blackhawks travel back to the United Center after a 3 game road trip, and they get to face-off against the red hot Columbus Blue Jackets tonight.
The Chicago Blackhawks finally looked like the team we grew accustomed to watching on Wednesday night when they snapped out of their funk and blew out the Pittsburgh Penguins on their home ice.
The Chicago Blackhawks scored early and often and unlike their game in Tampa Bay, there was no collapse late in the second period on the road. The win gave the Chicago Blackhawks a new franchise record for road wins in a season with 24. If there’s one thing that you have to be able to do in the Stanley Cup playoffs, it’s win on the road.
The Saad part of Friday night’s game will be seeing Brandon Saad on the ice. Every time you watch 2015 Stanley Cup highlights, there is Saad right in the middle of the action in that run to the Chicago Blackhawks last Stanley Cup Championship.
The real reason for the Columbus success has been Sergei Bobrovsky, when he’s good, he’s really good. Corey Crawford was really good on Wednesday night allowing only a lone third period goal when the Hawks were already up 5-0.
The Hawks are about one win away from wrapping up the Central Division Championship so look for a spirited effort tonight from the Blackhawks.
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
Here are the listings for tonight’s matchup
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
TV Listings– CSN-Chicago
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Live Streaming– CSN Live Streaming
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
My predictions was a reverse psychology effect on the Chicago Blackhawks after a couple of losses, so it worked out perfectly wink emoji! On to tonight’s prediction!
Final Score Prediction
The Chicago Blackhawks send a message to another Metro Division leader with another easy victory. The Hawks skate away with a 5-2 win.
Three Stars Prediction
#3 Star- Brandon Saad– 1 Goal 1 Assist
#2 Star- Nick Schmaltz– 2 Assists
#1 Star- Duncan Keith– 1 Goal 2 Assists
What are your Predictions for tonight’s contest?