Chicago Blackhawks Vs Colorado Avalanche TV Listings, Predictions, And More
By Keith Schultz
The Chicago Blackhawks travel to the Mile High City to face-off against the worst team in the NHL in a total meaningless game tonight.
The Chicago Blackhawks have one week left in the regular season, and the good thing is there is absolutely nothing to play for in the last three games except to stay healthy.
The only thing left to play for is individual stats with Artemi Panarin having the biggest incentive to score and score often in the final week. It’s a 1.72 million dollar bonus for Panarin that he’s trying to acquire in this final week of the season.
If you are looking at individual stats, Patrick Kane needs 3 more points to notch his second consecutive 90 point season, it’s amazing how many points Kane has put up after starting the season pretty slow for his normally high standards.
Ryan Hartman needs 2 more goals for his first 20 goal season, and it would mean that 7 Chicago Blackhawks would have scored 20 or more goals in a season for a long time in franchise history.
The one thing I want to see improve is the sharpness of the goalies which starts tonight hopefully. The Hawks have won games, but in the past couple weeks both Corey Crawford and Scott Darling haven’t looked as good as they did earlier in the season.
I would break down the Colorado Avalanche, but they really haven’t been any good at all this season so why bother right?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
Here are the listings for tonight’s game.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
TV Listings– WGN
Radio Listings– WGN Radio
Radio Live Streaming– WGN Radio App
Our predictions weren’t too hot so we will chalk them up to a late season drought, and try once more tonight.
Final Score Prediction
The Hawks will score early and often, and try to feed Artemi Panarin a lot in the Hawks 6-1 win.
Three Stars Prediction
#3 Star -Scott Darling- 24 saves
#2 Star- Duncan Keith-3 assists
#1 Star- Patrick Kane 1 Goal 2 Assists
Next: Blackhawks Playoffs Success Depends On Bottom 6
What are your predictions for tonight’s game?