Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Do or Die
By Keith Schultz
Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks are on the ice tonight for possibly the last time when Game #4 starts at 7pm.
The Chicago Blackhawks are facing a 3-0 deficit for the 2nd time during this era of Chicago Blackhawks hockey. The last time was in 2011 when the Hawks fought back to force a Game #7 and lost in overtime to the Vancouver Canucks.
The difference between now and then is that Dave Bolland hadn’t played in the series until Game #4, and Bolland was able to turn the series around after returning from a concussion. This series has no player that’s going to come in and change things.
So, it’s up to the core and the youngsters to change this series on their own. They played two pretty good periods on Monday night only to lose to fluke bounces and possible goalie interferences. Now they need to play 60 minutes to get this series back to Chicago.
The Minnesota Wild were able to extend their series last night, now we will see if the resolve that’s in these Blackhawks that led them to 3 Stanley Cups are there this season or will this just be another quick playoff exit and another long summer waiting for the 2017-2018 season to begin.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
The Chicago Blackhawks have dug themselves a huge hole, can they get out?
More from Blackhawk Up
- Blackhawks: Three Noticeable Improvements in Comeback Win vs Blues
- Blackhawks: Key Takeaways from 3-2 win over the Blues
- Blackhawks: Grading Connor Murphy and a position comparison
- Blackhawks: Shuffling the lines to try and spark offense at 5 on 5
- These Lineup Changes could Solve the Blackhawks’ Scoring Problem
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to start your gameday!
There is no more margin for era for the Chicago Blackhawks starting tonight (Blackhawks)
We are saying there is a chance for the Blackhawks (WGN)
A look inside the Chicago Blackhawks and all the languages they speak on the ice and off the bench (Tribune)
History may not be on the Chicago Blackhawks side with a 3-0 deficit (CSN)
Are the Chicago Blackhawks done or can they come back (The Committed Indian)
The Ducks sweep the Flames and move on in the playoffs (LA Times)
The Wild were bound to win a game in their series (St. Louis Gametime)
Tom Wilson is becoming a huge mountain for the Toronto Maple Leafs (Puck Daddy)