The Chicago Blackhawks are 10-8-2 after their first 20 games of the season, and the other night I simply put what are your thoughts about the Blackhawks start.
The question is simple, yet the answers were pretty complex. It’s not just simply more goals, or better defense! It’s about developing and letting players grow into their roles. So here are some of the replies I received this week on Twitter about how everyone feels about the Chicago Blackhawks start to the season.
More from Blackhawks News
- Blackhawks vs Flames: Date, Time, Lineup, Betting Odds, More
- Three Takeaways from the Blackhawks’ Win vs Vancouver
- Blackhawks: Why Derek King is the Right Coach moving forward
- Marc-Andre Fleury Carries the Blackhawks to a 4-2 Win vs Seattle
- Instant Reaction: Blackhawks top Kraken for first time in history
Overall, I believe Chicago Blackhawks fans have faith that the team has one more long playoff run in them, but they need to see more consistency from them this year before they believe it will be this spring. I do think Stan needs to make one move at the trade deadline with the cap space they have with Marian Hossa.
I asked it on Twitter, and I will ask it here. In the comments section please leave us what you think of the Chicago Blackhawks 10-8-2 start! They are finally back on the ice tomorrow night against the NHL’s best Tampa Bay Lightning!