After a pretty straight forward vote with the top 10 picks, the Blackhawk Up community voted for picks 11 through 20 over the last few days. To recap the top 10 selections; here they are with the percentage that won the vote...
1. Blackhawks - Connor Bedard 100%
2. Ducks - Adam Fantilli 91%
3. Blue Jackets - Leo Carlsson 68%
4. Sharks - Matvei Michkov 58%
5. Canadiens - Will Smith 78%
6. Coyotes - David Reinbacher (won in a tiebreaker) 32%
7. Flyers - Ryan Leonard 39%
8. Capitals - Zach Benson 42%
9. Red Wings - Dalibor Dvorsky 37%
10. Blues - Oliver Moore 52%
As you can see from the voting, it appears there is now a clear top 9-10 picks in this year's draft pool. Votes from 11-20 had winning percentages that were much lower on average as you'll see below:
11. Canucks - Axel Sandin-Pellikka 38%
12. Coyotes - Gabe Perreault (won in a tiebreaker) 33%
13. Sabres - Matthew Wood 38%
14. Penguins - Nate Danielson (won in a tiebreaker) 31%
15. Predators - Colby Barlow 41%
16. Flames - Brayden Yager 59%
17. Red Wings - Samuel Honzek 38%
18. Jets - Dimitri Simashev 36%
19. Blackhawks - Ethan Gathier 36%
20. Kraken - Tom Willander (won in a tiebreaker) 32%
So there is the community mock up to pick 20. I believe this gives us a good view of whom could be available and where. While certainly it just takes one GM to "reach" for a prospect it does seem that this experiment has yielded results that could prove to be fairly close to how things play out on June 28th.
This weekend I hope to close out the community mock series to the Blackhawks' pick at #35. There are still a ton of great players on the board!